Doggie Treats for Amelia
(Makes 12, depending on size of cookie cutter)
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 1/2 cups garbanzo bean flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the banana, peanut butter, and egg. Add the garbanzo bean flour and stir until combined.
3. Heavily flour your work surface and rolling pin because this dough is sticky-icky. Roll out the dough until it’s 1/4" thick. Cut into shapes using any cookie cutter your heart desires. Recombine scraps, reroll, and cut out a few more. Place the treats on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
More: 7 Essential Health & Healing Foods for Dogs