Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes + cooling time
1⁄4 cup raisins
1/2 cup coconut milk
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
2 cups raw sunflower seeds
2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
1 cup raw chopped pecans
1 cup raw sliced almonds
2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
Preheat the oven to 350°F
1. In a food chopper or food processor chop or pulse the raisins until reduced to a paste.
2. Place in a small bowl and add the coconut milk and oil. Mix thoroughly.
3. Add the vanilla and almond extract and stir to combine. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine the sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, pecans, almonds, and coconut.
5. Stir in the reserved raisin mixture until well mixed.
6. Spread on a large baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, stirring once, or until lightly browned.
7. Remove and allow to cool.
Up Next: The Best Wheat-Free Sandwich Swaps