Try this turmeric latte instead. It's healthier, more delicious, and filled with countless health benefits! Registered dietitian and spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Alissa Rumsey shares her go-to recipe.
Goodbye pumpkin spice, and hello turmeric latte.
(Makes 1 serving)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 heaping teaspoon peeled and finely chopped fresh turmeric root
- 1 Tablespoon fresh grated ginger root
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Warm almond milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until it starts to simmer (do not boil).
- Add the remaining ingredients to the saucepan, stirring with a whisk until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a blender and blend about 30 seconds, or until frothy. Serve immediately.