Tropical Fruit Chia Pudding
(Makes 2 servings)
Prep time: 15 minutes
Chill time: 1 hour
Portions: 1 fat, 1 fruit
- 2/3–1 cup canned coconut milk, well stirred
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 mango, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh papaya
- Unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted (optional)
1. In a medium bowl or jar with a lid, combine the coconut milk, chia seeds, and vanilla and stir well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
2. Divide the pudding between 2 small bowls. Top with the mango, pineapple, papaya, and coconut flakes* (if using).
*1 tablespoon coconut flakes will increase fat to 1 1/2 portions.