Open-Faced Beef & Arugula Sandwiches
(Makes 4 servings)
Per serving: 427 calories, 28 g protein, 16 g carbohydrates, 29 g total fat, 5 g saturated fat, 6 g fiber, 630 mg sodium
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 4 slices basic focaccia
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 4 roasted red peppers, patted dry and cut into strips
- 12 ounces sliced cooked steak or roast beef
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, oil, vinegar, and horseradish until blended.
2. On each of 4 lunch plates, place 1 slice of focaccia. Evenly divide the arugula, peppers, and steak or roast beef among the focaccia. Drizzle with the horseradish sauce.