Next time you have friends over, serve this healthy bowl with some sunflower seeds on top and enjoy this rawfully rawkin' recipe!
Gazpacho Smoothie Bowl
(Makes 2 servings)
- 2 cups chopped romaine
- 1/2 cup cilantro, stems removed
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (2 medium)
- 2 cups peeled and chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Pinch of sea salt
1. Blend the romaine, cilantro, and tomatoes until smooth.
2. Add the cucumber, bell pepper, lemon juice, and salt and blend until smooth.
Tip: Serve at room temperature and top with chopped cucumber, tomatoes, cilantro, and avocado, plus a lemon wedge and a drizzle of olive oil.
Adapted from Simple Green Smoothies