1. Spread it on celery or carrots. You'll get some protein with your veggies, which'll give your midmorning or afternoon snack much more staying power.
2. Stir it into oatmeal. Again, you're adding muscle-building protein that'll keep you full, and if you use crunchy PB, you'll also add more texture to an otherwise mushy breakfast.
3. Melt it and mix it in yogurt (I second this suggestion), or drizzle over waffles and pancakes. You'll replace sugary toppings like syrup or chocolate chips, giving your meal or snack a much healthier nutritional profile.
4. Make a healthy version of ice cream. Blending frozen bananas with PB is a nutritious way to satisfy your sweet tooth without junking up your diet.
5. Add it to smoothies. Yep, another awesome way to add protein and filling fats. Try this PB & Blueberry Smoothie for a satisfying breakfast or snack option.
6. Try Crispy Peanut Butter Bananas. Rolling bananas in melted PB and brown rice cereal makes for a creamy, crunchy, super-satisfying healthy treat.
7. Combine sweet and savory with PB, Banana, Strawberry, and Grape Quesadillas. Spread 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter evenly over two whole-grain tortillas. Arrange banana, strawberry, and grape slices over one tortilla and sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon, then top with the remaining tortilla (peanut butter side down), press gently to help the tortillas stick together. Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat the quesadilla over medium-high heat until golden.