The principles of the Bulletproof Diet are simple; however, many people struggle with figuring out exactly where and how to start. Here is a step-by-step approach to getting Bulletproof, prioritizing the most important aspects of the diet and the things that will give you the biggest health and performance boost. Try these steps in this order and watch how quickly you start to live Bulletproof.
1. Eliminate sugar. This includes sweeteners like honey and agave, and also includes fruit juices and sports drinks that contain things like high-fructose corn syrup.
3. Eliminate gluten in any shape or form. Avoid bread, cereal, and pasta; and also don’t make the mistake of switching to “gluten-free” versions of these foods, which can contain loads of other additives and be just as bad.
4. Remove grains, grain-derived oils, and vegetable oils. This includes corn, soy, and canola oils, as well as unstable polyunsaturated oils from walnuts, flax, and peanuts.
5. Eliminate all synthetic additives, colorings, and flavorings. This includes artificial sweeteners such as aspartame, additives like MSG, and any dyes and artificial flavorings.
6. Remove all processed, homogenized, and pasteurized dairy. If you must choose high-fat items that have been pasteurized, they should be grass-fed. Most people can tolerate full-fat, raw, whole dairy from grass-fed cows, even those with lactose intolerance.
7. Eliminate legumes. This includes peanuts, beans, and lentils. If you do eat beans, make sure to soak, sprout/ferment, and cook them.
If you are the only person using this device,
there’s no need to log out. Just exit this page
and you won’t have to sign in again. But if
you’re on a public or shared computer, log out
to keep your account secure.