Don't worry, you're not alone in the struggle that is losing weight. Need a laugh and some inspiration to get on the right track? Check out these 10 phases of starting a diet:
1. You decide it's time to make a change because you're fed up with your bad habits.
2. You head to the grocery store to stock your cabinets with healthy foods, but then this happens:
3. The night before Diet Day, you give yourself a "last supper" complete with an extra serving of dessert.
4. The morning your diet begins, you feel empowered.
5. Mid-afternoon your stomach rumbles and you're wondering if sneaking in an extra VitaTop would kill your healthy vibe.
6. Instead, you opt for a few carrots.
7. You get home from a long day, and daydream of cake while questioning Juan Pablo's language barrier on The Bachelor:
8. You wonder what's worse: eating something else or continuing to feel snug in your jeans.
9. Yet you resist tempations to quit already, grab a snack, and hit the gym:
10. Pass out, only to dream of all of the foods you didn't eat the day before.
All right, so dieting doesn't always have to be such a major battle. Eating healthy does not mean you have to sacrifice all of the foods and habits that you absolutely love. Take a looksee at these helpful weight loss links:
UP NEXT: 3 Ways to Stay Slim for Good