To get your creative juices flowing, check out a handful of Valpone’s yogurt parfait recipes.
1. Combine 1-1/2 cups Stonyfield Plain Greek Yogurt with KIND Healthy Grains Oats & Honey Granola, 1 medium peeled and segmented orange, 1 Tbsp dried unsweetened cherries, 1 Tbsp chopped almonds and 1/4 tsp vanilla extract (pictured below).
2. Combine 1-1/2 cups Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt with KIND Healthy Grains Peanut Butter Granola, 1/3 cup fresh blackberries, 1 tsp sunflower seeds and 1/4 tsp unsweetened coconut flakes.
3. Combine 1-1/2 cups Stonyfield Organic Caramel Greek Yogurt with 1/4 cup KIND Healthy Grains Vanilla Blueberry Granola, 1 medium diced pear, 1 Tbsp crushed pecans and 1 tsp maple syrup.
4. Combine 1-1/2 cups Fage 2% Greek Yogurt with 1 diced banana, 2 Tbsp shelled pistachios and 1 tsp honey (pictured below).
5. Combine 1-1/2 cups Chobani Banana Greek Yogurt with 1 Tbsp strawberry preserves, 1 tsp ground flax seeds, 1 Tbsp chopped cashews and 1/4 tsp fresh orange zest.
6. Combine 1-1/2 cups Dannon Oikos Black Cherry Greek Yogurt with 1 medium apple, 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, 2 Tbsp slivered almonds and 1 tsp hemp seeds (pictured below).
7. Combine 1-1/2 cups Stonyfield Organic Vanilla Yogurt with 1/4 cup KIND Healthy Grains Dark Chocolate & Cranberry Granola, 5 fresh sliced strawberries, 2 tsp peanut butter, 1/2 tsp cocoa powder and 1/2 tsp chia seeds.