About Rodale Books
Rodale Books is the premier destination for the best in wellness content across multiple platforms. Our diverse list of award-winning, bestselling books reflects our mission—to inspire health, healing, and happiness in the world. Among our authoritative, conversation-changing titles include: Former FDA Commissioner Dr. David Kessler’s The End of Overeating, Jessica Alba’s The Honest Life, Alicia Silverstone’s The Kind Diet, VP Al Gore’s An Inconvenient Truth, Howard Schultz’s Onward, Maria Rodale’s Organic Manifesto, Dave Asprey’s The Bulletproof Diet, and more. Among Rodale’s highly successful series are Thug Kitchen, Wheat Belly, and The South Beach Diet, as well as titles from our world-renowned brands, including Prevention’s “Sugar Smart” books, Men’s Health and Women’s Health “Big Books”, Runner’s World cookbooks, and more.
Our books site, RodaleWellness.com is a content and community destination where visitors can find inspiration and life-changing information from the world’s top wellness experts.
In addition to reaching customers through traditional retail channels, Rodale is an established leader in direct-response marketing with a reach of over 25 million online and off-line consumers.
- Scratch by Maria Rodale
- The DNA Restart by Dr. Sharon Maolem
- Thug Kitchen 101 by Thug Kitchen
- Hustle by Neil Patel, Patrick Vlaskovits, and Jonas Koffler
- The Autoimmune Fix by Tom O'Bryan
- A Cozy Coloring Cookbook by Adrianna Adarme
- Yeah Baby! by Jillian Michaels
- Wheat Belly by Dr. William Davis
- Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook by Thug Kitchen
- The Code of the Extraordinary Mind by Vishen Lakhiani
- Dr. Kellyann’s Bone Broth Diet by Dr. Kellyann Petrucci
- The Urban Monk by Pedram Shojai
- The School of Greatness by Lewis Howes
- Balancing in Heels by Kristin Cavallari
- Run Fast. Eat Slow. by Shalane Flanagan and Elyse Kopecky
Our Rodale Kids imprint brings entertaining, educational, and empowering fiction and nonfiction content to a new generation. Aimed at ages ranging from infants to teens, Rodale Kids titles encourage and motivate good habits of nutrition, fitness, mindfulness, and environmental responsibility. The list includes picture books, early reader titles, chapter books, how-to nonfiction, and gift reference, as well as Young Adult fitness and self-help.
- How can I order a book?
Rodale books are available wherever books and ebooks are sold. You can also buy books directly from us via the Rodale Store. If you are a bookseller, please see below.
- As a bookseller or other retailer, how do I order Rodale books?
Macmillan is the U.S. distributor for Rodale trade books. To place an order, open an account, or request a copy of Rodale’s trade book catalog please visit the Bookseller Services section of Macmillan’s website. To speak with a Macmillan customer service representative call 888-330-8477 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday–Friday.
Raincoast is the Canadian distributor for Rodale trade books. If you are a Canadian bookseller, please visit the Raincoast website or call its Customer Service Department at 604-448-7100 or 800-663-5714.
For all trade sales outside the United States and Canada, contact your local Pan Macmillan representative or visit Pan Macmillan’s website.
- How can I make a bulk or premium purchase for my company or organization?
Special discounts are available for bulk purchases and promotional or “premium” use by corporations or manufacturers. To inquire about bulk purchases, premiums, catalog resale, or other special sales, please visit the Special Markets section of Macmillan’s website or call Macmillan’s special markets department at 800-221-7945 ext. 5438.
- How can I contact an author?
If you wish to send a message to or contact a Rodale author, send an e-mail to [email protected] or mail your author message/inquiry to the address below:
c/o Rodale Books
733 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017
- How do I submit my manuscript?
Like most publishing houses, Rodale only accepts manuscripts submitted by an agent. We regret we are not able to review or return any unsolicited manuscripts, and cannot guarantee a response or be responsible for any materials included with such submissions.
To avoid conflicts of interest, Rodale does not recommend any specific agents. To find an agent consult The Writer's Market and/or Literary Marketplace, two volumes available at most libraries that have extensive lists of literary agents.
You can also visit writersdigest.com for more information. Try to find an agent who specializes in the kind of book you are trying to publish.
- How do I alert Rodale to an error spotted in one of its books?
Please contact Rodale’s customer service department at [email protected] or call 1-800-848-4735. Please include book title, author, and page number in the email.
- How can I offer feedback on a Rodale galley?
To send a comment about a galley or advance reader’s edition, e-mail [email protected].
- As a member of the media, how do I request a review copy or press release?
For press inquiries or to request a review copy, catalog, or press release, e-mail [email protected]
- How do I request permission to use material from a Rodale book?
Rodale holds the exclusive rights on most of the titles it publishes. For rights information, specific details, or permissions to excerpt material, please email Rodale’s subsidiary rights department.
- As an educator, how can I order a desk or review copy of a Rodale Book for class adoption?
To request a desk or exam copy, download a teachers’ guide (when available), or sign up for subject-specific e-newsletters, please visit the Macmillan Academic Web site.